Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
- As elementary music teachers, we often joke about being stuck in "sol-mi" land. As much as we joke... sol-mi (and subsequently sol-la-mi) do take up a large part of our school days.This product includes all of the songs, flashcards, and games that I use to teach sol-mi and sol-la-mi to kindergarten,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
Games are definitely the most fun thing to do in music. I love this song and game for younger students (usually 1-2 grade, and I like to start off 3 grade with this as a review) to teach la, although you can also use it to teach steady beat or rest.
This product includes powerpoints to present la or rest, printable worksheets to practice, and a printable lesson plan. The powerpoints are seperated so that you can present la, present rest, or each of those with stick notation. That does mean that there are four different powerpoints for whatever you need!
- Powerpoint to present la (regular and stick notation)
- Powerpoint to present rest (regular or stick notation)
- Printable lesson plan
- 10 printable activities (perfect for subs too!)
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room