- We've bundled this ¡ACORAZADO! fleet for better value and to strengthen your Teacher Tool Kit. Want even BETTER value? 1. Follow our store and be alerted when new resources are uploaded at 50% off for a limited time. Click on the GREEN STAR above2. Show us some love by leaving positive feedback$21.60$24.00Save $2.40
Use this visually pleasing game board when you have taught the preterit tense with stem changes and you want your students to practice speaking and listening for the basic rhythm of the conjugations. The verbs included are: chocar, sentirse, tropezar, lastimarse y torcerse from Condiciones Médicas (Realidades 2/5B)
¡ACORAZADO! EL PRETÉRITO: Verbos para expresar Condiciones Médicas, encased as a zip file, includes slide presentations for the teacher to follow the scaffolding we have used effectively in our classrooms. It has been formatted as a.pdf, for format integrity and includes the following:
• A teacher friendly, visually stimulating, 10 slide presentation that guides the teacher to facilitate delivery
• A content objective for this lesson in Spanish to display
• A content objective for this lesson in English to display
• A visual showing 2 students on task with this resource
• Step-by-step instructions for the instructor
• An ¡ACORAZADO! / BATTLESHIP activity in landscape format to practice writing and saying the verbs: comenzar, esconderse, escaparse, caerse y destruir
• An alternative slide with 2 ¡ACORAZADO! boards in portrait format to keep track of self and partner play.
• A sample recording of Spanish I students at play in our classroom.
• 3 short teacher-to-teacher video explaining how to deliver the lesson.
• An Answer Key for the ¡ACORAZADO! board that can be displayed for corrections and/or printed for absent students.
• A Boleto de Salida/Exit Ticket with 3 cloze sentences to check for understanding
• An Answer Key for the Exit Ticket which can be shared with a document camera
Uses for incorporating this product into your classroom seamlessly:
• Push out through Google Classroom or similar platform
• Extra review or practice in partners
• Whole class instruction allowing students to contribute in real-time
Thank you for considering purchasing this resource. Want to get our resources at half the price? Click on the green star above to follow our store and be alerted when new resources are uploaded at 50% off for a limited time! You work hard and you deserve a break. You have already signed on to TPT, now get credit for future purchases. Here's How!
¡OJO!: This purchase is good for ONE user license. Multiple licenses purchase is an option at check out.
You may also be interested in: