Also included in
- This year long painting course includes watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media projects. It also includes a Student Choice Framework that allows students to choose their own projects that apply the skills they've learned. Worksheet packets that support learning and can be used as subs$125.00$157.00Save $32.00
- This acrylic painting and mixed media lesson bundle will fill an entire semester of high school art. Each lesson includes a detailed lesson plan with rubric, national standards, big ideas, essential questions, supplies, goals, objectives, step-by-step instructions and vocabulary, student self-evalua$85.00$131.00Save $46.00
- If you're looking for a combination of drawing, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and sculpture lessons this bundle is for you. This visual art lesson bundle features all lesson plans and presentations rather than classroom management items such as worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activities$125.00$155.00Save $30.00
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, sub lessons for teaching 5 difference high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic and Ink. Each course is designed to cover an entire semester of art. Over 100 reso$375.00$558.99Save $183.99
It is fun and easy for every student to be successful. Color, Unity, Movement and Variety are highlighted.
8 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for Visual Arts and Common Core Standards for English Language Arts; Big idea, Essential questions, Objectives, Instructional Materials, Supplies and detailed process. Also included are Resource links, vocabulary and rubric. All editable.
41 Page PowerPoint with student process examples
Notes for presentation in PDF format
Color Mixing Chart
Student Self-Evaluation Sheet
• National Visual Arts Standards
• Anchor Standards:
Anchor Standard #1. Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard #2. Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard #3. Refine and complete artistic work.
Anchor Standard #10. Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art.
Relate artistic ideas and works with societal, cultural, and historical context to deepen understanding.
Anchor Standard #5. Develop and refine artistic techniques and work for presentation.
• High School Standards:
VA:Cr1.1.HSI Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
VA:Cr1.2.HSI Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
VA:Cr2.2.HSI Explain how traditional and non-traditional materials may impact human health and the environment and demonstrate safe handling of materials, tools, and equipment.
VA:Cr3.1.HSII Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
VA:Cn10.1.HSI Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
VA:Cn11.1.HSI Describe how knowledge of culture, traditions, and history may influence personal responses to art.
VA:Pr5.1.HSI Analyze and evaluate the reasons and ways an exhibition is presented.
When this work is complete it has a "wow" factor, but it is so easy for students to achieve great results!