Also included in
- This is a collection of 4 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking and communication in ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited to Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple. The activities allows students t$12.50$15.75Save $3.25
- Are your students just beginning the Present Progressive tense? This complete Action Verbs bundle includes: 3 games and activities including Action verbs UNO card game, a fun miming game and cootie catchers with a sentence matching activity. Printable Task Cards and Digital Boom Cards™ as well as p$12.50$17.90Save $5.40
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
Playing charades is the best way to use total physical response to practice identifying ACTION VERBS in the present continuous/progressive tense. In this simple activity students mime one of the 60 different actions on their card while their classmates guess which verbs they are acting out.
These colorful cards were designed for use in ESL and EFL classrooms, but they are also an ideal activity for ELL primary grades as well.
- Get students moving
- Use all that excess energy in a positive way
- Practice this important verb tense while playing
The same 65 cards with a white background are also included in the download (for those that wish to save ink).
Just print the version you want on heavy card or laminate so you can use them for years to come. This file is easy to cut out! No rounded edges!!
- 60 Action verb cards with a rainbow background
- 5 Choose your own verb cards
- 2 Present continuous worksheets to use as an extra activity or homework
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!