MINI-VIDEO AND ACTIVITY PACKET TO TEACH VERBS AND KEEP YOUR STUDENTS MOVING TOO!
ENGAGE your students and KEEP their attention by using multimedia to teach!
Do you need a fun way to teach verbs to your students? How about giving them a brain break and letting them act out the verbs to this multimedia file? Your students will be marching, jumping, hopping, and laughing as they learn about verbs. And since learning verbs and their shades of meaning are important parts of the Common Core and Language, you can build their knowledge of what a verb is by "doing" them.
INCLUDED in this Purchase
VERBS SHOW ACTION MINI-VIDEO (See Preview) for the Smart Board, Interactive Whiteboard, Digital Projector, or Computer
MP3 Song Verbs Show Action
1. Common Core Alignment for K-2nd Grade ELA Lanugage
2. mp3 Version of the Song “Verbs Show Action”
3. 27 “Build a Sentence” Cards & Directions
4. 2 Differentiated “Build a Sentence” Recording Sheet
5. 2 Differentiated “Change the Word Ending” Recording Sheets
6. 27 I Have Who Has Cards & Directions
7. “If You’re a Verb and You Know It” Song Book
8. 27 Action Verb Poster Cards & Directions
9. Verbs Show Action Big Book or 8 1⁄2 x 11 Book
10. Student Action Verb Sheet
Verbs covered in this song:
walk, jump, twist, dance, turn, ride, clap, hop, blink, stomp, laugh, wave, sing, kick, run, snap, cross, spin, twist, sit, and cheer
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR A LIST OF ALL MINI-VIDEOS
Common Core Aligned:
ELA-Literacy.L.K.1, L.K.1b, L.K.4b, L.K.5b, L.K.5d
ELA-Literacy.L.1.1, L.1.1c, L.1.1e, L.1.4c, L.1.5d
ELA-Literacy.L.2.1, L.2.1d, L.2.1f, L.2.4b, L.2.5b
Visit my blog for a longer preview file:
Kathy Griffin's Teaching Strategies
Kathy Griffin (c) Copyright 2013.
All rights reserved.
For single classroom use only.
Multiple user versions or school licenses are available for an additional cost.