Action Verbs Board Game - Present Continuous - Making Sentences & Questions
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are your students just beginning the Present Progressive tense? This complete Action Verbs bundle includes: 3 games and activities including Action verbs UNO card game, a fun miming game and cootie catchers with a sentence matching activity. Printable Task Cards and Digital Boom Cards™ as well as pPrice $15.00Original Price $20.50Save $5.50
- This bundle contains 4 different ESL Verb Tense Board Games to practice using and recognizing action verbs, past tense regular and irregular verbs and their opposites. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 xPrice $10.00Original Price $14.00Save $4.00
- This mega bundle contains 12 different Elementary Grammar Board Games. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice sizePrice $35.00Original Price $45.50Save $10.50
Help your students practice using ACTION VERBS in the present continuous tense. This engaging board game is a great way to practice using verbs in sentences and questions. Students will use the game board and question cards to practice this important grammar skill. Your students will love the colorful city scene and will have tons of fun trying be the first person to advance to the end of the board game and get to school.
- This game works for both lower and upper elementary students that are studying the Present Continuous.
- Three types of questions cards: What is he/she doing? (with image)
- Use the verb in a negative sentence or question
- Choose the correct verb. (with image)
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 60 Question Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
Pirate Theme WH Question Board Game - What - When - Where - Why - Who
Irregular Verb Board Game - Past Simple Verbs Activity & Question Cards
Plural Noun Spelling Rules - Board Game for Regular Endings s- -es -ies
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!