Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 of my favorite ESL conversation question card games for Elementary level English learners. Your students can practice listening and speaking skills using Wh- Questions (what, where, when, why) Present Continuous Action Verbs, Past Simple and Present Perfect all within the cont$14.00$17.25Save $3.25
- Are your students just beginning the Present Progressive tense? This complete Action Verbs bundle includes: 3 games and activities including Action verbs UNO card game, a fun miming game and cootie catchers with a sentence matching activity. Printable Task Cards and Digital Boom Cards™ as well as p$15.00$20.50Save $5.50
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$55.00$72.75Save $17.75
Do your students need practice using action verbs in the Present Continuous / Present Progressive tense? This grammar based card game is a great way to identify and use action verbs in positive & negative sentences and questions. There are 80 unique verb cards with both a picture and an infinitive verb included in this set.
To use a card, the student must use the verb pictured in a complete sentence using the present continuous (positive, negative or question form). Your students will practice all three forms and have better fluency in this tense. This is a new twist on the classic card game that students already know and love! Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use all year long.
receive, wash, whisper, paint, drink, brush hair, write, give, wrap, peel, open, listen, eat, wave, sneeze, make, brush teeth, yawn , bend, spill, get dressed, clean, water, send, jump, feed, laugh, juggle, fish, blow, celebrate, clean, play, make, glue, pour, lick, hammer, make noise, check, cut, invite, arrange, give (a toy) drop, put, give (a bath), swing, wash, buy, buckle, play (in the sand), cover, measure, slide, pull, dive, carry, smell, watch, scream, dig, climb, hug, hit, crawl, bounce, drip, plant, catch, ring, dry, sew, swim, count, sing, clap, build, dance
Would like you to add 80 more verb cards for a larger group? Check out Volume 2!
- 26 Present Continuous: Form a positive sentence Verb Cards
- 26 Present Continuous: Form a negative sentence Verb Cards
- 26 Present Continuous: Form a question Verb Cards -
- 2 Present Continuous "Your choice" cards: Choose which present continuous form to use.
4 Draw Two cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
4 Skip cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
4 Reverse cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
4 WILD cards>>changes the color
96 Cards Total
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!