We have been working on Action Words and Inflectional Endings and I thought why not create a pack that practices both of these skills!!
Here's what's included:
~ Verbs Poster
~ Root Word Poster
~ Inflectional Ending Poster
~ Doubling Rule Poster
~ Drop the e Poster
~ 5 Literacy Centers to Practice these skills:
1. RF 1.3 f - Word Endings Match Up - Headers, 24 cards, and a recording sheet.
2. L 1.1 - Action Word Sentence Match - 6 sentences, 6 action pictures, and a recording sheet.
3. RF 1.3 f - Blowing Bubbles - Practices adding inflectional endings - 16 cards, 9 ending cards, and a recording sheet.
4. RF 1.3 f - Words that Pop - Students identify words that are spelled correctly. Headers, 18 words spelled correctly, 18 words spelled incorrectly, and a recording sheet.
5. L 1.4 c - What's the Root Word? - Students find the root word. 16 action cards and a recording sheet.
~ 3 Assessment Pages to see if your students understand these skills.
I hope you find this packet helpful to you and your students and that you can use it in your classroom.
First Grade Fabulous Fish