This is a FREEBIE for the start of the new school year.
The object of this game to to discover the "mystery" number (or letter) through a series of guesses. It is played as follows:
1. A "mystery" number (or letter) is chosen.
2. Students take turns guessing what the mystery number (or letter) is.
3. With each guess the trackers (pictures) are moved to indicate the range.
4. With each guess the range becomes smaller (hence the name squeeze). Until the mystery number (or letter) is revealed.
Note: Make sure you have a Promethean Activboard to use this.
- I have used png so there will be not distortion of numbers or letters.
- There are notes (top of the flipchart - looks like a yellow sticky) with directions on how to use the flipchart.
-The images are locked and will not be subject to distortion. (the trackers are moveable - the rest of the images are locked.
-This can be edited (it is not a published piece), so if you want to add things like sight words or equation feel free to modify and tailor to fit your classroom needs.
Here's to a great start to the new school year.