Take Literacy/English lessons to PE!
The Active Reading Comprehensions Resource Pack is a PE resource pack which includes 5 short stories testing students on their reading understanding. The Active Reading Comprehension Pack also creates opportunities for students to do an activity after writing answers to the questions.
Introduction page with instructions
5 short stories - Each includes 4 questions and 4 active tasks
Resources to support lesson
Students can work through the 5 short stories independently in a lesson.
Perfect for Primary / Elementary / Physical Education Teachers and Sports Coaches.
Suitable for students reading above Phase 3 on Letters and Sounds.
Have a look at our other resources:
-10 PE Activities for the Classroom
- Bouncing, rolling and catching Task Cards
- Kingball Resource Pack
- Signs and Symbols Fitness Navigation Activity
- Slide in the Mud PE Game
- Amoeba Tag PE Game
- Crab Football Clearout
- Kings and Queens: Rock, Paper, Scissors Fitness - Physical Education Activity
- Polar Bear Tag - Physical Education Game
- The Dragon Nest - PE Strategy Game
- The Witches Cauldron - PE Strategy Halloween Game
- 5 PE Christmas Games
- 12 Days of Fitness PE Christmas Activity