Also included in
- Grammar review doesn't have to be boring and monotonous! Get kids up and moving with these print and go, interactive games for reviewing a variety of grammar and vocabulary skills that come in printable task card format and an interactive digital format.Student Experience: Students will learn with m$39.99$52.50Save $12.51
Grammar review doesn't have to be boring and monotonous! Get kids up and moving with this print and go, classroom-tested interactive game for reviewing active and passive voice that comes in printable task card format and an interactive digital format.
Student Experience: Students will learn with movement as they review active and passive voice. Give students one or more cards, and they will identify and explain the use of voice on the card. I've now included a digital version of the activity that students can use right in Google on their devices. Each example uses sentences from popular or canonical novels or authors and could be used as task cards, small groups games, large group interactive sorting activity, literacy center lessons, bell ringers, exit tickets, distance learning practice, online classrooms review, and more.
- 15 examples of active voice and 15 examples of passive voice
- Instructions for play and extension
- Answer key, and a Digital At-a-Glance Answer Key linked with a QR Code
- 100% editable PPT file and interactive digital version for Google
Classroom success stories from other teachers who have loved this resource:
♥ "Great lesson to use with my class that is more hands-on. The ability to hold the sentences and organize them into the correct categories was really helpful."
♥ "I cut up the sentences, taped them to notecards, and put them around the school for the students to find and decide if the sentences were in active or passive voice. It got the students out of the room and moving. My principal saw the kids and loved the idea. Another teacher asked if she could do it with her class."
♥ "I'm excited to use this with my students! This is excellent for differentiating and providing "real life" examples!"
♥ "My 8th graders loved doing this, way more exciting than just taking notes!"
♥ "This resource gets students up and out of their desks AND reinforces active sentences!"
♥ "I really liked the hands-on activity of passive and active! My students (Juniors) enjoyed it as well!"
♥ "This was what I was looking for-your products do not disappoint. Thanks!"
More grammar games for literacy centers, learning stations, review, and more are just a click away!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: