Active and Passive Voice for Middle School Students by Dianne Watson is a simplified way to teach active and passive voice.
The activities include identifying voice, converting voice, and using voice in writing.
The materials include
1. A "Smart Chart" to break down sentences for understanding how active and passive voice are constructed. (A template is provided.)
2. Practice exercises with keys.
3. Practice converting sentence voices.
4. Analyzing an excerpt of informational text for voice.
5. Writing connection with sample model.
6. Writing connection for poetry with sample model.
6. Two quizzes with answer keys.
Active and Passive Voice for Middle School Students
by Dianne Watson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License