Active and passive voice in verbs - worksheet and scramble - 40 sentences to practice.
This activity is for students who want or need extra practice. It is not analytical - this will help students recognize active and passive voice in verbs.
* 3 colorful posters that define and explain active and passive voice. (pictured)
* 20 sentences that contain active or passive voice in verbs in worksheet format. Directions for students to find the verbs, identify them as active or passive voice, and change passive voice to active voice.
* 20 sentences that contain active or passive voice in verbs. These are on small rectangles. Students will cut the sentences and place them in the correct category. Student answer sheet is provided.
* Answer keys are included for both activities.
If you plan to purchase several grammar activities in this series, they are in a large bundle for a discounted price: 8th Grade Grammar Bundle.
Extra activities are also in this specially priced bundle!
• Active and Passive Voice Bundle
• Active and Passive Voice Color by Grammar Activity
• Active and Passive Voice Interactive Notebook Pieces and Scramble
• Active and Passive Voice Multimedia Bundle: Video, Task Cards, Scramble
• Active and Passive Voice Task Cards and Scramble