Also included in
- Active and passive voice in verbs can confuse students, but using voice correctly matters in student writing. Connect grammar to writing and clarify the differences in active and passive voice. With an editable presentation and numerous practice opportunities, this active and passive voice unit will$6.30$9.00Save $2.70
- 8th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities. Do you need to hit every language standard for eighth grade? This bundle covers every aspect of the eighth grade Common Core standards for language: verbals (gerunds, infinitives, participles), mood in verbs (subjunctive, conditional, interrogative, imperat$22.05$31.50Save $9.45
These grammar worksheets focus on active and passive voice in verbs in a straight-forward and scaffolded way. Through practice, students will learn to recognize active and passive voice in verbs. You will receive a PDF version as well as a link to these worksheets in Google Drive.
These no-fuss active and passive voice worksheets scaffold to break down the concept of verb voice.
☆ 70+ sentences in 8 scaffolded worksheets. All sentences contain active or passive voice in verbs. The first directions ask students to find the subjects and verbs and then identify the voice as active or passive. Later directions ask students to identify the voice in sentences and then to change passive voice to active voice.
☆ Answer keys are included for all.
Active and passive voice in verbs help students in reading and writing. These grammar activities will help students understand voice in verbs through a variety of grammar practice.
If you use the Google Drive link, you can share these via Google Classroom or email with your students.
These worksheets are part of my active and passive voice bundle: • Active and Passive Voice Bundle: Presentation, Notes, Activities, Sort
• Distance Learning Grammar Lesson: Interactive Active and Passive Voice Sort
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.