Are you wanting to teach point of view
in a fun, interactive way? You need this resource!
This bundle was designed to introduce basic 1st person
and 3rd person
point of view. Introduce point of view and take notes with the tab book
. The tab book includes a section to discuss the importance of point of view on the story being read. A sorting activity
is included to give students a way to quickly practice recognizing point of view.
This resource includes:
- 3 page tab book
- 18 card sorting activity with recording sheet
- 2 classroom posters
You might also like:
- Lapbook Templates for Reading
- Trial of Cardigan Jones - Accordion Book
- Max's Words - Interactive Journal
- Pop's Bridge - Interactive Journal