Extensive bundle of activities to accompany El fantasma de Machu Picchu (reader by Juan Pedro Pescador - La Spiga Languages).
I use this curriculum with my Spanish 3 students.
- Book-based activities broken down into 12 chapters
- A variety of pre- and post-reading activities that deal with summarizing, translating vocabulary, responding to questions about what they have read (some activities are in Spanish and some are in English)
- 3 review sheets
- 4 sets of flash cards
- 4 assessments (3 with form B, as well), including a cumulative test
- 1 board game with review card set
- Instructions for suggested use of cards and board game
This bundle is 55 pages.
Does NOT include keys for assessments, as many questions have multiple possible answers (depending on student interpretation of material).
All assessments include 4-point rubrics for grading help.