Fun activities to accompany the book How the Guinea Fowl Got Her Spots retold and illustrated by Barbara Knutson
This story is found in Level 2, Book 1, of the Open Court Reading series.
This sweet tale of friendship between two animals is always a favorite in the classroom. The following items are included in this download:
● 22 Comprehension Question Cards
These can be used as a class travel or scoot game, in a reading center, with partners, for small groups, or as a whole group activity. Student answer sheet and teacher answer key are provided.
● Cause and Effect activity page with answer key
● Character Compare and Contrast activity page
● Story map graphic organizer
● Story Sequencing activity page with answer key
Note to Buyer: This item is also available in my Open Court Reading Level 2, Book 1, MEGA PACK.