These Greek themed “Activity Mats” worksheets (11x17) can be used to support learning on reading 100 charts. Reinforce the directions and meanings of columns and rows while learning about Greece. These pages may be used for extending learning of fast finishers in the lower grades or reinforcing the concepts of chart reading in the higher grades. Also, they may be used to supplement your learning of number concepts, number order and chart reading in Grade 2. There are 2 pages. Page 1 is based on the 100 chart. Page 2 is based on the 200 chart.
• defining the directions of columns and rows
• learn about the columns of the Parthenon
• learn about the arches in the rows of the Colosseum
• fill in the missing numbers in columns and rows on charts
• fill in the missing numbers in rows of Roman soldiers
• examine the flag of Greece and count striped rows
• duplicate the drawing of the flag of Greece
• fill in the missing numbers on “puzzle pieces” of 100 and 200 charts
This product has been created on 11x17 page size. This product needs to be printed on a copy machine that accommodates that size.
Tips for Customers:
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for futures purchases!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q &A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank-you for your purchase!
By purchasing this resource you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Bonnie Lanigan and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Make copies for your classroom(s)
• Direct others to my store
• Reference my products without distributing the product in blogs posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops or other such venues (please give credit to myself and link back to my store in your presentation)
You May Not:
• Make copies with the intention to redistribute
• Claim this work as your own by removing the copyright or watermarks
• Repackage and/or resell this product in part or whole
• Share this product in part or whole on the internet as a download or copy (Includes, but not limited to personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links or blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists or shared databases)
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.