I am extremely enthusiastic in sharing my Activity with Teachers Pay Teachers entitled 'Functions and Relations!"
* This activity was exclusively written by yours truly!
* The activity is an opportunity for students to reinforce and apply newly learned information using a fun, yet practical, lab on Functions and Relations.
* Students may work independently or with a partner rolling a pair of die that represents ordered pairs.
* The ordered pairs are then recorded and graphed on a coordinate plane.
* Following the activity, nine analysis questions are presented, and students follow structured processes in answering these questions.
* This is an assignment that I feel is beneficial for reinforcement of the newly learned concepts and promoting long term understanding.
Thanks, and enjoy!