• This is a logical puzzle which will test your critical thinking skills.
• Your objective is to figure out which animals inhabit various areas of the zoo.
• The diagram is a map of the zoo.
• The cages are arranged in two rows, separated by an aisle or corridor.
• The animals live in the cages.
• At the bottom of the map is a legend to the inhabitants’ names and the designs that represent them.
• Attempt the questions in any order.
• It may take a few minutes to a few days to solve; depending on your brain power.
• Good luck!