Also included in
- Teaching Kindness is one of the best things we can do as teachers. This great resource does just that with a fun, hands-on craft and writing center.Included Resources in this Bundle:❶ Kindness Bulletin Board and Craft - Kids will hear a story and have a lesson about kindness. Then they will make a f$6.00$9.50Save $3.50
This is a helpful kindness writing resource that focuses on acts of Kindness during kindness week or everyday writing time. A meaningful and purposeful writing center that includes making lists, poems, letters and more, that kids will love!
• Kindness Lists - Students will make a list of people that they want to write a note or letter to. They can also write a poem, story, or sticky note. Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Poems - Students will write a Kindness Poem using the Acrostic Poem Prompts (5) provided or they can write their own. (7) Acrostic Poems Provided: Kindness, I am Kind, You are Kind, Be Kind, and Kind. There are 7 Blank Templates so students can make up their own. From 4 to 9 Spaces.
• Kindness Letters - Your students will write Kindness Letters to someone. The 5 parts of a Friendly Letter are on the Templates. An Envelope Template is included. Copy Letter and Envelope Double-sided... When you fold, the letter turns into an envelope. Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Stories - Your students will write stories of kindness. 12 Prompts are included to help keep them on track with ideas. Print and laminate the prompts if they are needed. They can also free-write the stories. Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Would You Rather- Writing Prompts and Recording Sheet - Kids love “Would You Rather.” They will love Writing about which kind act they will
choose and tell why. Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Little Happy Notes - These little notes are a smaller version of the friendly letter without the 5 parts. The little note turns into an envelope when you copy the template on the back then fold it in half. They look so cute. Kids love them!
Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Little Happy Note Cards - These notes are a similar format to the
“Little Happy Notes.” The difference is that you don’t fold these. They have a To/From page instead of an envelope. Copy double-sided. Primary and Intermediate lines available.
• Kindness Printable Sticky Notes - These printable sticky notes are so simple and they look adorable. Your kids are going to love using them to write a quick note to someone. Detailed printing directions included.
More Great Writing Activities:
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...