Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.69 MB | 12 pages
This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable Word / PowerPoint / Excel of each of the following files:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson plan
- Acute, Obtuse and Right Angles information sheet
- a naming angles formative assessment
- a angle names and how to use a protractor worksheet
- a how to use a protractor (one horizontal line and up to 180°) worksheet.
Worksheets containing 3 levels of difficulty:
Lower ability – identify angles as acute, right or obtuse
Middle ability – as lower ability, but also reflex angles
Higher ability – use a protractor to measure acute, right and obtuse angles