Structural and Behavioral Adaptations, Camouflage, and Mimicry.
My students always LOVE this activity, so I thought I would share! In this station activity, students travel around in small groups to act out each type of animal adaptation. They will use their real-life experience in each station in the writing exercise (answer page) that is also included. It's such a great way to get them actively engaged in learning, and they always remember this lesson!
This packet includes:
- 2 Student Station Answer Pages
- 4 Adaptation Station Instruction Cards
- 8 Mimicry Station Picture Cards
- Mimicry Station Picture Cards Answer Key
- Student Vocabulary Practice Page with Instructions
- 8 Extra Blank Mimicry Station Cards
- Teacher Resource Page
You may also like:
Food Chain and Food Webs Bingo
Phase Changes of Matter Bundle
Heat Transfer Activity - Conduction Convection and Radiation
Food Chain Mini-Project Rubric