Adaptations Thanksgiving Activity - Evolution Camouflage - Writing & Drawing Activity.
Gobble Gobble... or not - eat up our Tom Turkey Evolution lesson as you create adaptations for Tom to keep him from all the hungry people during Thanksgiving (or any time of year)! How can you use camouflage and other adaptations to help Tom as he tries to avoid being eaten as Thanksgiving dinner?
What students will do:
* Create a T-Chart of new adaptations for Tom and how they help their turkey survive in its environment
* Choose from a drawing or writing activity to SHOW how their adaptations help Tom survive
* Cut out and disguise an additional turkey from card stock that they can parade around school as an extra special treat!
Check out our other Seasonal Science Items
available for purchase in our store. We are adding new science reinforcement products each month with different holiday themes!
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Evolution Word Wall
- Evolution Task Cards - FREE
- Evolution Bundled Unit which includes a 100+ PowerPoint slide presentation and 40+ handouts
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Evolution: Camouflaging Tom Turkey by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC