Students in Years 5 to 8 will be highly engaged in this unit covering the structural and behavioural adaptations of animals focusing on deep sea creatures and design technologies
The pack includes:
* Teacher unit information including differentiation for students,
* Links to background information for teachers,
* 13 activities providing an covering adaptation in some land and marine creatures, adaptation for survial and practical actions students can take to protect vulnerable species.
* An explanation and utilisation of the simple 5E's method of teaching
* Display board title in publisher and pdf for A3 printing,
* 2 definitions posters for structural and behavioural adaptations
* PowerPoint presentation
* Stimulus pictures
* Activitiy sheet
* Support pages for activities
* Annotated diagram example
* Assessment items for each activity
* Opportunity for a Science Fair project
This unit requires student access to the internet
Should you have any queries please contact me at Science to Teach on facebook.
Thank you for browsing Science to Teach.
Adaptations of Deep Sea Creatures
by Science to Teach
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License