This is a 110 page bundle pack that will get you through your entire unit on adaptations. This activity is hands on, bright and fun, and is sure to keep your students attention. In this pack you will find:
* 56 mini plant and animal picture cards for students to cut, paste, observe and maneuver as they explore and learn throughout the lesson. At the end they can paste them in an interactive notebook.
* 56 of the same plant and animals but placed on an 8x11 so that students can observe the animal more closely and the teacher will have a great hands on visual as he/she describes this plant or animals adaptations.
* Lesson plans for the entire unit
* Answer keys and teacher guides including: a list of adaptations for all 56 plants and animals, a list of commonalities found between plants and animals in that biome
* Assessment: multiple choice, fill in the blank, and compare and contrast assessments for the end of your unit
* biome labels
* biome maps
* Prior Knowledge/ Brainstorming activities
* Worksheets for students to write down adaptations and keep track of their learning as the teacher introduces each plant and animal
* My favorite animal coloring activity