Prepare for back to school by downloading this adapted binder- perfect for special needs or early learners!
This download includes 21 files with almost 500 pages worth of educational resources you can use with your students.
The following topics are covered in this adapted binder:
- 2D and 3D shapes
- ABA, AAB, and ABB patterns
- Alphabet, vowels, and over 200 sight words
- Animals and insects
- Differentiating between big and small
- Body parts, five senses, emotions
- Colours- both “gray” and “grey” included
- Community safety: community helpers and signs
- Days, months, and calendar (four different calendar options- colour & B&W)
- Food groups and learning healthy and unhealthy foods
- Matching objects
- Numbers, counting, fill in missing number, quantity
- Personal hygiene and taking care of your body
- Pre-writing line tracing and 20+ pages of tracing words and shapes
- Sequencing how to wash hands and how to brush teeth
- Time (analog and digital) and money (US and Canadian currency)
- Weather, seasons, and seasonal clothing
- Personal information: name, phone number, address, school, teachers and other helpers names, and more! There are also editable pages!
- 8 EDITABLE binder covers- 4 colour and 4 B&W
- 1.5”, 2” and 3” EDITABLE binder spines that match the covers- colour and B&W options!
Thank you for downloading this amazing bundle of resources- it will be the perfect addition to the programming in your classroom!
Please leave feedback and don't forget to follow my store to receive updates on sales and new products!