Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
7.86 MB | 36 pages
I have created an adapted mini-unit to help reinforce farm life concepts to students with moderate to profound disabilities through the use of modified worksheets exploring all contents areas from reading to mathematics to science and social studies.
Please understand that this unit is meant to be used with students with MODERATE to PROFOUND cognitive disabilities. The majority of the activities have been created using Boardmaker Picture Symbols, as these are the symbols that we use on a daily basis within our own classroom as our system of communication.
Within this bundle, you will find multiple adapted activities that span across multiple content areas including the following:
- Reading (Activities for Charlotte’s Web; Letter Identification; Syllable Work, Emergent Readers)
- Mathematics (Counting, Patterns)
- Interactive Storybooks (I SPY and True/False for Animals Noises, Who Lives on the Farm, etc)
- Science (Identifying Shadows; Matching Baby Animals to their Mothers, Sorting Animals)
- Making Mud Experiment with Extension Activities
- Adapted Word Wall
- Games (Bingo, I Have...Who Has, Concentration)
- Cooking Recipes
- Craft Ideas
These activities will make a wonderful addition to any special education unit on farm life!!