Also included in
- April Adapted Book Bundle: This is a bundle of 5 adapted book units. Adapted books are a great way to gain engagement, provide sensory input, and allow students to have access to a curriculum. These resources are a comprehensive unit for you to use throughout the week. Description:This resource co$25.00$33.75Save $8.75
- MEGA BUNDLE OF MY ADAPTED BOOK MONTHLY UNITSThis bundle included 60 separate units that you can use all year long. Each unit is chock full of different activities, lessons guide, adapted books, and more. I created these specifically for my special needs kiddos who needed adapted guided reading mate$225.00$405.00Save $180.00
Adapted Book Unit: Weather. This product is chuck full of different activities, lessons guide, adapted book and more. I created these specifically for my special needs kiddos who needed adapted guided reading materials, to not only sustain attention but to increase motivation and productivity and expand comprehension for reading and writing.
Download Preview File
Please make sure to download the preview file to ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
This resource contains tons of different pages of fun worksheets to go with this adapted book. I have made this adapted book to only take up ½ of a page, in order to save paper and ink. I have included a black and white version of the book as well, something that they can continue to practice with at home.
This Product Includes the following:
* lesson outline with suggested state standards
* adapted book: Weather (a guide on how to assemble too)
* 5 graphic organizers (3 versions of a bubble map, sorting chart cut and paste, KWL chart, Venn Diagram)
* 2 different versions of vocabulary cards
* 2 visual aides
* high-frequency flashcards (the, is, weather)
* Assessments including: a running record form, a reading comprehension with visual aid cards, reading comprehension with pictures, and another with just words
* 4 writing prompts (some have word banks for special kids and illustration page)
* black and white versions to print and color and send home.
NEW*** now included a digital resource, a Boom Card Deck!
You May Also Like:
Connect with me!
ChalkBoard SuperHero Facebook Group (an exclusive group of SPED teachers to collaborate with)
Copyright © ChalkBoard SuperHero. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original download only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.