PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fall is a great time to improve your students' describing skills. The varied activities and levels in this set let you address vocabulary, sentence structure, categorization, verb tenses and WH questions as well. Make your mixed groups easier!
1. All Fall: an adapted book with phrases for labeling the described, pictured fall item.
2. 6 pictured worksheets for categorization and following directions
3. In the Fall: an adapted book with sentences for filling in the missing adjective.
4. 30 picture cards with Fall adjectives and 30 matching object picture cards to use in games and activities.
5. 7 pictured worksheets for identifying items that match the describing word.
6. Windswept Leaves: an open ended printable game board with a spinner.
7. 24 pictured adjective cards for sentence and describing activities.
8. A spinner for using past, present and future tenses in sentences.
9. A spinner for adding information for where, when or why to sentences.
10. Fall actions game with 18 different game strips, each with 5 pictures.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language