Do you like thematic units? This one for PETS is chock full of activities! Each of the three adapted books has a game and multiple worksheets, which are at varied levels to meet the needs of mixed groups. The 4 games can be played to elicit any goals and the colorful photos are great for answering questions!
* 3 adapted books: We Have Pets- for labeling; What Can Your Pets Do?- to elicit action vocabulary for functions; Taking Care of Pets
* 40 color photos that show pets in varied activities- great for questions and discussion. Questions are not included.
* 22 worksheets in all- at varied levels to meet group needs
* Skills include: categories, sequencing, answering and asking questions, following directions, describing, functions, sentences
* 4 games
* Peek and Tell Game- label and tell about the pets
* Who does this? game board for actions
* Barrier game at 2 levels for following directions and describing
* Lotto matching game for pet associations
Be sure to check the preview to see if it is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language