Also included in
- Welcome spring with this activity-packed set for literacy and sentence-building skills! Adapted books, sentence building, and a book companion- all full of pictures to help limited readers and keep them engaged while learning.With 42 different activities, your spring planning will be taken care of f$26.40$33.00Save $6.60
Your students will love the 92 real photos in this interactive, adapted 4 book set that teaches the core vocabulary word ‘play’! Increase utterance length, answer 'What' questions, and teach vocabulary step by step as you go through the skill-building books. The real-life photos are great for eliciting multiple language skills in your mixed groups. Great for limited readers, autism, special education, and AAC!
1. Read the book ‘What do we do?' Students fill in the action ‘play.’
2. Read the book ‘Who plays?’ Students label the animals and people.
3. Read the book ‘What do I play?’ Students label the toys.
4. Read the book ‘What do I play?’ Students fill in the action ‘play’ and the toy label.
5. Sort photos of play versus work using the sorting mat.
6. Play the Work or Play? photo game.
7. Play the open-ended toy game board.
8. Expand phrases with the sentence building game for 2-3 word combinations.
9. Play the matching activity to build specific vocabulary for actions with toys.
10. Complete the printable picture worksheets for each book, or send them home for skill review.
What are happy buyers saying?
* Great resource! Can use with my ASD students.
* Great resource for my students to practice building sentences!
* Great activity. Like the visuals to support the sentence. I have students who really struggle with comprehension and these types of resources are great for them.
* My kids loved this. Thanks for the great resource.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Adapted Books and Activities: At the Playground