I use these adapted pattern books in my elementary center-based Autism classroom. My students love learning new skills and practicing with adapted books! There are 20 pattern books (ABAB, ABCABC, AABAAB, and ABBABB) in this bundle. This bundle includes Back to School Pattern Books, Fall Pattern Books, Winter Pattern Books, Spring Pattern Books, and Summer Pattern Books. Each set/season includes 4 books.
This bundle includes these products:
Adapted Pattern Books - Back to School
Adapted Pattern Books - Fall
Adapted Pattern Books - Winter
Adapted Pattern Books - Spring
Adapted Pattern Books - Summer
Directions for use:
1. Cut out and laminate interactive pattern pieces. Put hard velcro on the back.
2. Cut each page and laminate.
3. Do NOT cut the “great job!” page. This is the last page of each adapted book and holds all the interactive pieces.
4. Add soft velcro to each box in the adapted book.
5. Add interactive pieces to the last “Good job!” page.
6. Bind together with binder rings or a binding machine.