I use these adapted pattern books in my elementary center-based Autism classroom. My students love learning new skills and practicing with adapted books! There are four pattern books (ABAB, ABCABC, AABAAB, and ABBABB) in this Summer set.
This product is part of the Adapted Pattern Books - BUNDLE
Directions for use:
1. Cut out and laminate interactive pattern pieces. Put hard velcro on the back.
2. Cut each page and laminate.
3. Do NOT cut the “great job!” page. This is the last page of each adapted book and holds all the interactive pieces.
4. Add soft velcro to each box in the adapted book.
5. Add interactive pieces to the last “Good job!” page.
6. Bind together with binder rings or a binding machine.