Included are story maps, story element choice boards, posters and worksheets. This packet will help children with various abilities to understand the elements of a story, and to produce their own creative stories. Story maps and worksheets that are suitable for both pre-literate and literate children have been included.
- 6 Story Element Posters (Characters; Setting: Time & Place; Problem; Sequence of Events; Solution; Feelings). A visual symbol represents each story grammar element.
- 7 Visual Choice Boards (one for each story element with 20 choices on each). These can be laminated and used as is; or the picture cards laminated, cut out and used with velcro on the included base boards. In this way, the number of choices available can be adapted to suit the abilities of the child.
- Story Map for use with Story Element Visuals (for pre-literate children).
- 6 Story Element Worksheets for use with Story Element Visuals (for pre-literate children).
- Story Map and 6 Story Element Worksheets for literate children.
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account".
Copyright ©2016 Kay Honner, BSc (Sp Path) - single user license only