ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS WORD PROBLEMS PLUS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTIONS FACTS MATCHES:
- - - - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS WORD PROBLEMS:
* 3 worksheets dealing with word problems for early elementary students.
Worksheets 1 and 2 - students must first READ each problem correctly and then WRITE the addition or subtraction fact to fit the problem. 10 word problems in all.
Worksheet 3 - it's THEIR turn! Students must put their own numbers in boxes and then WRITE a word problem that goes along with their numbers, one for addition, one for subtraction. Great sharing opportunity.
Decorated for fun. Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
- - - - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCH:
* Could your students use some great practice in their addition and subtraction facts?
* These 4 full worksheets are full of examples where students have to solve ALL the addition and subtraction facts given before matching the answers.
Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets 1 and 2 - ADDITION FACTS; students are given one fact and 4 others after it that MAY or MAY NOT equal it. They must circle the match IF THERE IS ONE!
* IF NOT, they must CIRCLE "NONE" showing they know there is no match. Different yet effective.
Worksheets 3 and 4 - SUBTRACTION FACTS; again students must circle the facts that match the first one IF there is one;
* These worksheets will make them "think" as they reinforce their BASIC facts.
Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.