These printables are a fun and easy way to provide written practice for young children working on strategies and fluency for addition and subtraction facts within 10 (CCSS 1.OA.C.5 and 1.OA.C.6). Easy prep for you (just print!), maximum engagement for your students! Perfect for centers, independent work, review, or homework! Try one out using the sample in the preview!
Each printable provides practice for a particular computation strategy:
• Count on
• Count back
• Use doubles
• Use a number line
• Add in any order
• Subtract zero or all
• Use doubles +1
Each page includes a 0-to-10 number line for extra support.
Do you like this resource? You'll find more Add! Subtract! Color!
resources, including seasonal and holiday sets, by clicking HERE.
More fun addition and subtraction games and activities your students will love!
• Pirate Bump! Games for Addition & Subtraction(Freebie in the Preview)
• Addition & Subtraction Fluency Games
• BUMP CITY! Addition Bump Games to 18
• Speedway Math: Addition & Subtraction Games to 20
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.