Also included in
- This BUNDLED second grade grade math resource includes printable and digital math worksheets that give your first graders practice with ALL second grade grade math skills like addition and subtraction, basic algebraic concepts, geometry, measurement and data and more. These Common Core aligned math$33.99$65.00Save $31.01
- This BUNDLED second grade math resource includes printable and digital math worksheets that give your second graders practice adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers, place value, identifying 10 more/10 less and 100 more/100 less, and comparing numbers (2NBT1, 2NBT2, 2NBT3, 2NBT4, 2NBT5, 2NBT6, 2$15.75$22.50Save $6.75
- Let me guess a few things about you:★ You are a first, second, or third grade teacher that wants to work smarter.★ You don’t think “worksheets” belong in a lesson plan as the go-to activity for the day. ... but you also need a way to quickly check in with your students on their learning of spe$125.99$251.70Save $125.71
This second grade math resource includes printable and digital math worksheets that give your second graders practice adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers (2NBT5). These Common Core aligned math quick checks are perfect for morning work, assessment, homework, review, fast-finisher activities, exit tickets, and math centers.
These math worksheets are provided in THREE formats to best fit your classroom needs – Print and Go, Google Slides, and JPEG.
Included in this resource are 15 math worksheets:
- Adding 2-digit numbers (5 pages)
- Subtracting 2-digit numbers without borrowing (5 pages)
- Subtracting 2-digit numbers with borrowing (5 pages)
All of these first grade math practice pages are included in three formats:
- Print and go: Printable pages for your students. Answer key included.
- Google Slides: Link to Google Slides presentation. All text boxes have been added for you, and some directions have been modified to fit the digital formatting. Students will need to be familiar with text, line, and scribble tools to complete this format.
- JPEG: individual JPEG files of each worksheet. This format is ideal for digital learning platforms like Seesaw where students can “draw” on top of a file using their finger or a stylus pen.
What makes these math quick checks better?
- Check for student understanding of a single skill in multiple ways
- Student centered design with easy-to-read fonts and minimal clipart
- Aligned with Common Core, but skill based to give you the ability to apply to any set of standards
- Print and digital formats to seamlessly adapt to your current learning environment
What other second grade math skill checks are you looking for?
- Measuring With Logical Units
- Measuring an Object Twice
- Estimating Lengths
- Comparing Measurements of Objects
- Measurement Word Problems
- Representing Wholes on Number Lines
- Telling Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes
- Money and Money Word Problems
- Showing Measurement Data on Line Plots
- Picture Graphs and Bar Graphs
- Place Value Practice: Hundreds, Tens, and Ones
- Counting Within 1000 and Skip Counting
- Expanded Form, Word Form and Standard Form
- Comparing Three-Digit Numbers
- Add and Subtract 2-Digit Numbers
- Add 3-Digit and 4-Digit Numbers
- Add and Subtract 3-Digit Numbers
- Ten More/Ten Less & 100 More/100 Less
- Modeling and Explaining Addition and Subtraction
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Addition and Subtraction
- Odd and Even Numbers
- Arrays and Repeated Addition
- Identify 2D and 3D Shapes
- Partition Rectangles
- Partition Circles & Rectangles; Halves, Thirds, and Fourths
What other grade levels do you need?
- Kindergarten Math Skill Checks
- First Grade Math Skill Checks
- Second Grade Math Skill Checks
- Third Grade Math Skill Checks
- Fourth Grade Math Skill Checks
- Fifth Grade Math Skill Checks - coming soon!
Cupcakes & Curriculum ⇢ www.cupcakesncurriculum.com
Looking for some humor & positivity in your #teacherlife?
Join the conversation in our Facebook Group!
A LITTLE ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey there! I'm Jennifer, an experienced first, third, and fourth grade general education classroom teacher, I also have experience as a special education teacher's assistant and interventionist. I earned my Bachelors' degree in Family & Child Studies, and my Masters' degree in Elementary Education.
I've been creating resources on Teachers Pay Teachers since 2012 to help teachers like you find your work-life balance - you are so much more than just an awesome teacher!
If you have any questions about this resource, or if you'd simply like to 'talk teacher' with me, send me an email at email@example.com! ♥