This 30 problem adding and subtracting decimals puzzle is ideal for engaging math station work. Use the included Interactive Notebook page as a take home project or as an assessment. The problems are adding and subtracting decimals to the hundredth place (there is one thousandth place problem to see if they can extend their knowledge). This puzzle can be used by small groups, partners, or individual students.
Pre-mixed up 30 problem adding and subtracting decimals puzzle
Interactive Notebook page
Interactive Notebook page template
• Use the included interactive notebook page as an interactive notebook activity that your students will love!
• Adding and subtracting decimals pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The adding and subtracting decimals puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites! Students LOVE the puzzle aspect of this adding and subtracting decimals center.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Addition Math Center, 4 digit
Subtraction Math Center, 4 digit
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)