Everything students need to create an interactive notebook reference for Adding and Subtracting Fractions.
Students draw and write notes related to adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators AND with unlike denominators. Practice problems, notes and answer keys ncluded These notebook pages address part of common core standard: 5.NF.A.1.
A great addition to your 4th and 5th grade math curriculum
and for differentiation.
These notes are great before practice activities with fractions such as:
- Add and Subtract Fractions: Practice and Review Activity
- Addition and Subtraction of Fraction Word Problem Task Cards for Scavenger Hunts
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Decimals: Addition and subtraction of Decimals Practice and Review (6.NS.B.3)
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing Word Problems (6.NS.A.1))
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing (6.NS.A.1)
- Division: 2- and 3- digit divisors Practice and Review (6.NS.B.2.)
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.