Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers: Practice (7.NS.A.1c.)
is a great way to practice and review students' understanding of adding and subtracting positive and negative integers. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. My students LOVE this activity and add to their chains with multiple topics throughout the year. These cards address common core standard: 7.NS.A.1c.
Also available in money-saving bundle of Paper Chain Activities for 7th grade math concepts.
Integer related resources include:
- Positive and Negative Integer Word Problems Task Card Activity
- Positive and Negative Integers Coded Message Activity
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers Paper Chain Activity
- Positive and Negative Integers on a number line Task Card Activity
- Opposite Integers on a Number Line Paper Chain Activity
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers Word ProblemsTask Card Activity
- Absolute Value and opposite integers paper chain Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.