PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
First Grade Math is all about counting! In this first set of Math Printables – Adding and Subtracting Small Numbers you can find worksheets where students can make real progress towards fluency with addition and subtraction of numbers to 10, as they advance from counting all to counting on, decompose and compose addends and amounts, apply the equal sign, connect subtraction to addition, use methods for subtraction that involve one less than the whole number.
- Embedded Numbers and Decompositions – 12 pages
- Counting On from Embedded Numbers – 10 pages
- Addition Word Problems – 11 pages
- Strategies For Counting On – 4 pages
- The Commutative property of Addition and the Equal Sign – 8 pages
- Development of Addition Fluency – 4 pages
- Subtraction as an Unknown Addend – 3 pages
- Subtraction Word Problems – 8 pages
- Decomposition Strategies for Subtraction – 4 pages
- Development of Subtraction Fluency within 10 – 3 pages