Products in this Bundle (3)
Social distancing is no problem with Solo Challenge math games! This set of first grade independent addition and subtraction games and activities will ensure that your students have fun practicing math and still maintain distance!
Please click the VIDEO PREVIEW above for a closer look at what's included!
Save 20% when you purchase these resources in this bundle!
These single page addition games, subtraction games, and number search activities for one player are ideal for traditional classrooms, distance teaching, and classrooms that are practicing social distancing.
Here's how these games and activities are different from typical math center games!
Designed to be played by just one student, the activities still have competition and a “winner” at the end, aspects that will build a sense of excitement that you won’t usually find with a typical worksheet or other independent activities. All your students will need to play is dice and a way to mark their board or screen. Suggestions are included for students who may not have dice available.
You'll keep your students' math skills sharp without using lots of tedious worksheets!
Each of the addition and subtraction game sets includes one page games (no cards) in these formats...
* 10 full color board games (ten addition, ten subtraction)
* The same 10 board games in ink-saving black and white
* JPEGs of each of the colorful games
In the sum searches, your students will find and circle sets of two or more addends that total each number (totals of 5-20). Here's what's included:
* 16 B/W puzzles for independent work
* 16 colorful board games for partner play
* JPEGs of all puzzles to make it easy for you to assign a specific puzzle on a digital device
These addition fact searches, addition games, and subtraction games are ...
* Purposeful work for early finishers
* Great morning warm-up activities
* No-prep “Centers at Your Seat” activities
* An easy-to-differentiate follow-up activity to your math lesson
• The activities you've been looking for to use for substitute / replacement
teachers - easy to assign with no prep for you!
Whether they’re racing to beat the clock and perform a task faster than they did the previous time, or sorting the answers to addition problems to win a trophy, these are games that your first graders will love!
BONUS! This bundle includes exclusive awards certificates for both addition and subtraction games.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store! You‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson