1. 18 Flip Cards - Flip Cards
These cards pose math questions and have the answers on the back.
They are suitable for lots of self-checking partner games or independent work.
Print Double Sided Back To Back onto Card.
Ideas for use:
a. Work with partner and flip when you both have an answer.
b. Work on own and ask partner to flip & check your answers.
c. Work independently against a timer.
d. Make your own Easy, Hard, and Harder Flip Cards.
e. Sort the cards into Easy, Hard, Harder piles and explain your reasoning.
2. Soccer Shoot Out Self Checking Partner Game
3. Crack The Code - worksheet with 3 levels of challenge
4. Monster Munch - Self Checking Partner Game
5. Missing Digits - worksheet with 3 levels of challenge
6. Spot My Mistakes - worksheet with 3 levels of challenge