Students will enjoy completing this assignment so much that they will hardly know they are doing math! This engaging activity allows students to practice adding 10 and 20 to numbers. Students complete this activity by coloring answers to question task cards in the hundreds chart to reveal a cute picture of a monkey. This is a great early finisher activity, center assignment, or math homework. This assignment can be graded with a quick glance to assess student understanding.
- 24 math problem task cards
- Task card mini book cover
- Student directions to display
- Colored answer key
- Student 100 chart worksheet
- Instructions for preparing the center