Give students a fun and interactive way to move around the room and practice their math skills. This set is focuses on adding 3 two digit numbers with sums 100 or less. You can differentiate by printing the place value chart and blocks!
This document includes:
- Anchor Chart
- Student Recording Sheet
- Addition Cards with QR Codes (in COLOR and B&W)
- Place Value Chart (in COLOR and B&W)
- Printable Place Value Blocks (in COLOR and B&W)
- Use as a whole group activity after teaching strategies for adding 3 two digit numbers. Spread the cards around your classroom to allow students to move around.
- Use as a small group lesson by solving some together first and then allowing freedom to continue solving independently.
- Use as a center by placing all of the cards in a bin for students to grab and solve.
QR Code Readers:
- Print student recording sheets front to back for each student
- Print and cut addition cards (on card-stock and laminate for durability if you choose)
- Print and cut place value charts and blocks for students who need hands on support manipulating the numbers
- Download QR Code app onto a tablet/phone or log onto a free website on a computer with a webcam.