Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzz$82.00$104.00Save $22.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 2nd grade math centers for Numbers & Operations in Base Ten Standards (2.NBT.1, 2.NBT.2, 2.NBT.3, 2.NBT.4, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.6, 2.NBT.7, 2.NBT.8, & 2.NBT.9). For each 2nd grade NBT standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These c$30.00$36.00Save $6.00
Practice adding four 2-digit numbers with these math centers! Students will work on adding four two-digit numbers within 100. They consist of task cards, puzzles, games and more! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for adding four 2-digit numbers:
- Flip to 100: Students will play a strategy game where they will add numbers and try to get as close to 100 as possible without going over.
- Roller Coaster Addition: Students will add 3 numbers on the roller coaster carts.
- Hedgie Addition: Students will read a question and find the numbers that add to the correct sum.
- Flying Four Kite Addition Puzzles: Students will add four numbers match the problem with the correct sum.
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching