Also included in
- If you are looking for more ways to integrate interactive technology activities into your math lessons, this comprehensive bundle is for you! These Google Classroom™-ready slides are perfect for instruction, review, and practice of decimal number sense and operations!Save 20% by purchasing all four$19.00$23.75Save $4.75
If you are looking for more ways to integrate interactive technology activities into your math lessons, this comprehensive resource is for you. These Google Classroom™-ready slides are perfect for instruction, review, and practice of adding decimals through the thousandths place.
Students can use these standards-based digital activities in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. They will engage with the slides by typing answers to questions and clicking and dragging objects.
These activities are great to use during a decimals unit or even for test review at the end of the year! Best of all, it's no prep for you; no lost papers for them!
What Skills Are Covered?
- adding decimals (through the thousandths place) using concrete (virtual) materials, pictorial representations, and standard computation
- estimating sums of decimals
- solving single-step word problems involving adding decimals through the thousandths place
- solving multistep word problems involving adding decimals through the thousandths place
- learning goals slide
- self-assessment slide based on the learning goals
- 3 decimal review slides
- 27 instructional/practice slides
- 1 cumulative review slide
- practice slide for students new to Google Slides
- teacher answer key
- PDF with step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Who Is This For?
This resource is for any teacher, parent, guardian, or tutor wanting to teach and review decimal addition. These slides can be used during regular classroom instruction, as part of a flipped classroom, or for remote learning.
What Do I Need to Use This?
- internet connection
- Google account
Is This Resource Editable?
While you can move the text boxes around the screen, the slides themselves are not editable. However, you can add or remove slides as needed.
Please take a look at the video preview to see this resource in action!
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.6.
Thank you for visiting my store!