Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing Decimals Spinner Activity
Features 28 no-prep, just print activities that practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing decimals. Decimals have different level of difficulty, from tenths place to thousandths place.
Each page has two spinners that display the numbers that will be added, subtracted, multiplied, or divided.
How to Play: Hold a paper clip on the spinner by using the tip of a pencil. Spin the paper clip in the top spinner first. Write that number under the first column. Spin the paperclip in the second spinner, then write that number under the second column. Add/Subtract/Multiply/Divide the two numbers, then write your answer in the sum/difference/product/quotient column.
Check out these other spinner activities!
•Growing Bundle! Math Spinner Activities
•Addition Spinner Activity - Adding Numbers 1 digit up to 4 digits
•Divide Multi-Digit Numbers, Division Spinner Activity with Divisibility Rules
•Subtraction Spinner Activity - Subtracting Numbers 1 digit up to 4 digits
•Area and Perimeter Math Spinner Activity
•Multiply Multi-Digit Numbers, Multiplication Spinner Activity
•Ordering Decimals Spinner Activity
•Calculating and Finding Volume Spinner Activity
Check out these other decimal activities!
• Ordering Decimals Spinner Activity
• Comparing Decimals Spinner Activity
• Rounding Decimals Board Game
• Writing Decimals - Standard Form and Expanded Form [Matching Puzzle Pieces]
• Writing Decimals - Standard Form and Word Form [Matching Puzzle Pieces]
• Multiplying and Dividing Decimals by Powers of Ten, Recognizing Patterns
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Board Games
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Task Cards
~Connect with Me~
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram