Do your students need practice adding fractions and showing mathematical thinking? This resource gives students the opportunity to practice adding fractions and to show what they know. Differentiated graphic organizers help students be successful and help you see what they can do!
Students "show their stuff" by using a Frayer diagram graphic organizer. With over 100 different equations (one on each card), students can choose the problem they want to solve or you can choose for them. Differentiation is easy this way!
This resource can be used in a math center, in small groups or for independent work. This resource meets 4th and 5th grade standards, but would also be great for a 6th grade review.
This product includes:
- 117 cards with fraction addition equations
- Directions for use in a center
- 5 different Frayer diagram graphic organizers
- Partner practice options
- Fraction cards for partner practice
- Visual models and tools for adding fractions
You may also like: